CryoLine™ Cryoscope Supplies
The Advanced Instruments CryoLine products are standards and laboratory supplies specifically designed for use with Advanced Instruments cryoscopes.
- Milk Cryoscope Standards -422m°H (-408 m°C) and -621 m°H (-600 m°C)
- Stable sodium chloride solutions
- Traceable to U.S. NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Single use ampules to ensure stability.
- Specifically designed to satisfy ISO, HACCP and QA/QC requirements
Lactrol Reference Solution
- Lactrol® 530; -530m°H (-512 m°C)
- Ready to use reference material
- Shelf life of 36 months without refrigeration
- Easy instrument check between shifts, or monitor operator techniques
Glass Sample Tubes
- High quality glass sample tubes
- Lot-to-lot consistency
- Tubes meet ISO5764/IDF 108:2002 freezing point determination specifications
Heat Transfer Fluid
- Conveys thermal energy from the test sample to the cryoscope cooling system
- Ensures freezing point process occurs with absolute accuracy.
Products & Supplies
Supplies and Accessories
|3DA811||Heat Transfer Fluid, 1x150 mL|
Controls / Calibrators Aqueous Ampules
|3LA022||422 Cryoscope Calibration Standard, Bottle 110mL|
|3LA023||422 Cryoscope Calibration Standard, Ampule 10mL|
|3LA027||Lactrol 530 Reference Solution, Bottle 110mL|
|3LA030||Lactrol 530 Reference Solution, Ampule 10mL|
|3LA032||621 Cryoscope Calibration Standard, Bottle 110mL|
|3LA033||621 Cryoscope Calibration Standard, Ampule 10mL|
|3LA823||Sample Tube- Glass 2.0 mL|