Leaping Ahead in Cell Line Development with the Latest Technology
Originally broadcast on XTalks, we explore:
- The three pillars of cell line development: cell line, media and gene insertion, and the choice each of these variables affords the user.
- Transposase technology: ATUM’s proprietary Leap-In Transposase® system, its features and benefits. The science behind the system’s stability, flexibility and ease of use.
- Pool homogeneity: The importance of uniformity and stability in pools, and how this leads to predictability.
- Shortened time frames: ATUM’s approach – in combination with Advanced Instrument’s, Solentim instruments – has cut CLD workflow timelines from between 27-36 weeks, down to 10-12 weeks, from transfection to RCB.
- Double lock assurance: Together, the Solentim VIPS and Cell Metric provide a double lock of assurance. In-well assurance and day zero whole well imaging provide users and regulators with the confidence they need in cell line origin.