– Milk Cryoscope Standards -422m°H (-408 m°C) and -621 m°H (-600 m°C)
– Stable sodium chloride solutions
– Traceable to U.S. NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
– Single use ampules to ensure stability.
– Lactrol 530; -530m°H (-512 m°C)
– Ready to use reference material
– Shelf life of 36 months without refrigeration
– High quality glass sample tubes
– Lot-to-lot consistency
– Tubes meet ISO5764/IDF 108:2009 freezing point determination specifications
– Conveys thermal energy from the test sample to the cryoscope cooling system
– Ensures freezing point process occurs with absolute accuracy.
|3DA811||Heat Transfer Fluid, 1×150 mL|
|3LA823||Sample Tube- Glass 2.0 mL|
|3LA022||422 Cryoscope Calibration Standard, Bottle 110mL|
|3LA023||422 Cryoscope Calibration Standard, Ampule 10mL|
|3LA027||Lactrol 530 Reference Solution, Bottle 110mL|
|3LA030||Lactrol 530 Reference Solution, Ampule 10mL|
|3LA032||621 Cryoscope Calibration Standard, Bottle 110mL|
|3LA033||621 Cryoscope Calibration Standard, Ampule 10mL|
Installation and Training
Expert installation and training, available only from Advanced Instruments.
Advanced Care Service Agreements
Get total peace of mind with a service agreement—to ensure protection in case of instrument downtime.
For a quotation, to arrange a demonstration, or for more information please contact us by phone or complete the form.
Please fill out this brief form to download this content. You can also get in touch with our sales team for product questions, arranging a product demonstration or obtaining a quotation at the phone numbers below: