GloCyte Verification & Linearity Kit
The GloCyte Verification & Linearity Kit is a multi-level hematology control designed to measure and verify the performance of the GloCyte Automated Cell Counter for CSF. These materials are manufacturer-recommended for validation and ongoing linearity testing of the GloCyte in your laboratory.
- Formulated specifically for the GloCyte
- Quickly confirm instrument accuracy and linearity
Each kit contains 6 value-assigned levels of both red blood cell and total nucleated cell material to verify the full reportable range of the GloCyte.
Part Number: 111280
TIMELY RESULTS YOU CAN COUNT ON
- GloCyte puts your mind at ease by calculating TNC and RBC results for you in cells/µL.
- Quick assay procedure generates results with only 30 µL of sample per test.
- No mandatory background checks are required between samples.
PRODUCTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
- GloCyte uses disposable test cartridges, so there is no carryover between samples and infectious specimens can be processed without worry.
- No more headaches from routine maintenance because GloCyte has no moving parts.
- The proficiency assessment tool confirms new users will obtain results with confidence.
- Test cartridges can be manually marked for keeping track of sample analysis.
- The analyzer’s small footprint makes the most of every inch of valuable lab space.
SIMPLICITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
- GloCyte is easy to operate with everything you need on one screen.
- When dilution is necessary, software guidance leads you through the quickest way to get to the result.
- Interactive software makes troubleshooting easy.
- Customizable field entries provide consistency with terminology currently used in your laboratory.
DATA MANAGEMENT YOU CAN COUNT ON
- Simple search functions make it easy to quickly retrieve results.
- Quality control features include Levey-Jennings charts, password protection, and an audit table. You can also flag aberrant control results and expired materials.
- GloCyte software interfaces with LIS and data is easily exported for statistical analysis.
- Comprehensive patient reports can be printed effortlessly.
Supplies & Accessories
|111011||RBC Reagent (3 vials, 1.8 mL each)|
|111012||TNC Reagent (3 vials, 1.8 mL each)|
Busy labs often look to automation to ensure timely sample processing, but analyzing CSF samples – especially those at clinically relevant low cell counts – can be time-consuming and challenging. For labs that want to improve results consistency and turnaround time, there’s an Advanced Solution that meets this need with GloCyte.
Upcoming Trade Shows
- CLMA KnowledgeLab | 29-31 March 2020 | Louisville, KY
- AACC 72nd Annual Scientific Meeting | 26-30 July 2020 | Chicago, IL