GloCyte TNC & RBC Reagents
The GloCyte Total Nucleated Cell (TNC) and Red Blood Cell (RBC) Reagents are designed specifically for use with the GloCyte Automated Cell Counter for CSF. The TNC Reagent stains TNCs for quantitative enumeration of TNCs in CSF specimens. The RBC Reagent stains erythrocytes for quantitative enumeration of RBCs in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) specimens.
- Liquid and ready-to-use
- Closed vials are stable for 15 months
- Reagents are designed specifically for GloCyte
TIMELY RESULTS YOU CAN COUNT ON
- GloCyte puts your mind at ease by calculating TNC and RBC results for you in cells/µL.
- Quick assay procedure generates results with only 30 µL of sample per test.
- No mandatory background checks are required between samples.
PRODUCTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
- GloCyte uses disposable test cartridges, so there is no carryover between samples and infectious specimens can be processed without worry.
- No more headaches from routine maintenance because GloCyte has no moving parts.
- The proficiency assessment tool confirms new users will obtain results with confidence.
- Test cartridges can be manually marked for keeping track of sample analysis.
- The analyzer’s small footprint makes the most of every inch of valuable lab space.
SIMPLICITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
- GloCyte is easy to operate with everything you need on one screen.
- When dilution is necessary, software guidance leads you through the quickest way to get to the result.
- Interactive software makes troubleshooting easy.
- Customizable field entries provide consistency with terminology currently used in your laboratory.
DATA MANAGEMENT YOU CAN COUNT ON
- Simple search functions make it easy to quickly retrieve results.
- Quality control features include Levey-Jennings charts, password protection, and an audit table. You can also flag aberrant control results and expired materials.
- GloCyte software interfaces with LIS and data is easily exported for statistical analysis.
- Comprehensive patient reports can be printed effortlessly.
Supplies & Accessories
|111011||RBC Reagent (3 vials, 1.8 mL each)|
|111012||TNC Reagent (3 vials, 1.8 mL each)|
Busy labs often look to automation to ensure timely sample processing, but analyzing CSF samples – especially those at clinically relevant low cell counts – can be time-consuming and challenging. For labs that want to improve results consistency and turnaround time, there’s an Advanced Solution that meets this need with GloCyte.
Upcoming Trade Shows
- CLMA KnowledgeLab | 29-31 March 2020 | Louisville, KY
- AACC 72nd Annual Scientific Meeting | 26-30 July 2020 | Chicago, IL