The Advanced® AnoxomatTM for the Creation of Anaerobic and Microaerophilic Environments in Minutes
The Advanced® Anoxomat is a microprocessor-controlled system for creating anaerobic, microaerophilic, and capnophilic environments in jars. Anoxomat offers exact, repeatable environmental conditions. Its gas mixtures stay within 0.5% of desired values. This high precision, combined with ensured reproducibility, allows microbiologists to draw accurate, confident conclusions.
The Anoxomat incorporates many unique features, which save the laboratory time, effort and money. Anoxomat’s fast, easy operation makes your work process more flexible, while built-in quality assurance guarantees reliable results. Able to create required conditions quickly, the Anoxomat serves as an excellent alternative to gas bags and chambers.
· Rapid- complete anaerobiasis in less than 3 minutes.
· Low gas consumption.
· Multifunctional- create anaerobic, microaerophilic, capnophilic or custom environments all with one instrument.
· Fully programmable.
· Built-in Quality Assurance Program (QAP).
· Fully automatic one-button operation.
· Optional additional jar or gas connections.
· Generates high-quality atmospheres in dry conditions.
· Small footprint.
· Optional printer.
. Optional Barcode scanner.
. Hot-Line® Technical Service available 24/7.
How it Works:
The Anoxomat’s evacuation-replacement methodology rapidly removes an oxygenated environment from a jar and replaces it with a precise amount of an anaerobic gas mixture. After the anaerobic cycle, a mere 0.16% residual oxygen content is left in the jar, which is removed by a small palladium catalyst.